What is Link Shortener?

02 March 2022

Coming to our site, you must be wondering what is a link shortener and what does it do. Don't worry! Let me explain. A link Shortener is a site where you can earn money by just shortening and sharing those links.

What is the meaning of Shortening?

Shortening means nothing but, you provide us with a link of your choice that you want to share by pasting it in the "Your Url Here" region. Then We will Store the link you gave us in our database and provide you with a new unique link with our website name in front.

Now all you have to do is copy the unique link given with our website name (The Shorted Link) and share it on your social media or telegram channels specifying what's in it so people can click on it and you can earn from it. The more people click on it, the more you earn.

How to earn from them?

When users click on the shortened link shared by you, before taking them to the destination link we take them to our website page where they will have to wait for 8 seconds to go to the next page in which meanwhile we display various kinds of ads like Popunder, Popup, Push Notification ads to maximize your earnings. And finally, they will have to wait for 5 more seconds and now finally they will be redirected to the destination page.

Our Features are:

We had the best tech team behind this website who work very hard to bring new features which are Very effective yet simple to understand by anyone. We provide Multiple means of monitoring your daily user's engagement, where you see how many people are clicking on your links daily by both a graph and table which are updated every 30 minutes. You can check your daily clicks, daily CPM, and eaning in the info table.

Withdrawal of Money

We give a 1$ sign-up bonus right at the start when you create your account which will automatically be added to your wallet. After that, you simply need to reach a minimum threshold of 10$ to withdraw your money. We have a wide variety of payment options like Paypal, Paytm, Phonepay, GooglePay, UPI, and CryptoCurrency. And we constantly keep working on bringing new payment options to you.

How much we pay you?

We pay almost 90% of our earnings back to our users. The rest of 10% of the earnings will be used for our website server, domain, and personnel costs. And we keep trying to show the users with the best ads with the highest CPM and revenue to maximize your earnings.

Our Support!

If you have any problem with the features in your account or creating new links or links not working properly or any issues with payment delays, no need to worry at all. Just send a message through the popup green circle on the lower right-hand side of your screen or you can even raise a ticket through the "support" section given inside our website or even at the bottom of the dashboard page. Our personnel will interact with you at the nearest hour possible and clarify any problem that you're facing as soon as possible.

Related Post

Senior Developer

Repsol Rider