Shortyfi.com allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn money by sharing the shortened URLs online. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, defaming, child pornography, threatening, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Advertise shortyfi.com links on any Traffic exchange, PTC and Faucet websites.
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
- Shrink URLs which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
- Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site's links.
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
- Create multiple accounts.
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, proxies, bots, traffic exchange, PTC, Faucet traffic, Email traffic, jingling, hitleap etc.
- Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site's service.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
- Create 'redirect loops' with Shortyfi URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.